GIS Desktop Beginner Courses
A best choice if you’re looking to develop a strong understanding of the basic principles of GIS technology.
Desktop GIS Software Training for Beginner
Duration - 24 Hours
India Location - Bangalore, Kerala, Calicut
Software - Google Earth Pro, USGS Explorer & Bhuvan Web Portal, ArcGIS (ArcCatalog, ArcView, ArcMap) Or QGIS Desktop.
Note: Desktop Software Either One of the Softwares (ArcGIS or QGIS)
Types of Training - Scheduled Training, Online(Virtual) Training, One2One Traning, Onsite Training
Cost Per Person - Rs. 15,000*/-
Sysglob Software Solutions Pvt Ltd. GIS Professional Certificate
Speak to our Course Coordinators-
Our course introduces GIS concepts and GIS tools used to visualise real-world features, discover patterns, obtain information, and communicate that information to others. Using the GIS platform, you will create GIS maps, explore the data behind the maps, and analyse maps and data as you master fundamental concepts that underlie GIS technology.
Anyone; requires no prior GIS Knowledge or experience.
Learn to create and share GIS map.
You will be able to organise and find geographic data and other content for a mapping project
Accurately display features on a GIS map and access information about them
Can able to understand about GIS Careers, Job Position, Qualifications, various industry which use GIS Technology worldwide.
- Civil Engineering
- Geology, Geography
- Intelligence Operations - Professionals in the Army
- Computer Science - Software Developing
- Urban Planning, Architecture
- Utility(Electicity, Water, Gas, Pipeline, Telecommunications)
- Introduction to GIS (Theory) -(Installing Software’s)
- Fundamentals of Google Earth and Google Earth Pro
- The ArcGIS/QGIS System & Components of a GIS map
- Defining Coordinate System and Map Projection
- Exploring a GIS Database
- Labelling features
- Displaying data (Symbology)
- Map layouts
- Querying data
- Conversion Tool
- Analyzing spatial relationships
- Solving problems with GIS
- USGS Explorer & Bhuvan Web Portal
- Project Work