GIS Intermediate Courses
Gain a deeper understanding of GIS Desktop workflows, tools and extensions and start putting your knowledge into practice.
GIS Software Training Level - Intermediate
Duration - 60 Hours
India Location - Bangalore, Kochi, Calicut
Software - Google Earth Pro, USGS Explorer & Bhuvan Web Portal, ArcGIS and QGIS, PostgreSQL, Introduction Geoserver.
Cost Per Person - Rs.25,000*/-
Course Certificate will be provided only after the Successful completion of Project Work- Exception for the Professionals.
Interview guidance & Mock Interviews
Speak to our Course Coordinators-
In this course that teaches how to create an efficient workflow that supports GIS analysis. Working with data stored in a geodatabase, you will organize and prepare data for analysis, create geoprocessing models, and work through a challenging analysis project.
Geographic Information System is going to play a major roll for environment, Civic Solution, Urban Planning, Crime Analysis, Utilities and Education System in the future.
Professionals who have limited experience with GIS and ArcGIS
By the end of the course, you will understand the range of GIS Desktop functionality and be prepared to work with the software on your own to create GIS maps, work with geographic data, and perform GIS analysis. Also you will knowing how to host your data or maps in to Web GIS and how to interface your Mobile Data collection data to into Web GIS. The skills taught in this course are applicable to all types of GIS analysis.
Completion of GIS Desktop advanced courses can help you to get into vast GIS industry as an GIS Engineer, geographic information systems (GIS) technician, specialist, analyst, team leader or manager
- Civil Engineering
- Geology, Geography
- Life Science, Environmental
- Urban Planning, Architecture
- Utility(Electicity, Water, Gas, Pipeline, Telecommunications)
- Fisheries, Marine Geology
- Application of GIS and Remote Sensing Worldwide
- Fundamentals of Google Earth and Google Earth Pro
- Geographic and projected coordinate systems
- Identifying a dataset's coordinate system
- Changing the coordinate system for a map
- Spatial Reference
- Navigating around places of interest
- Sharing analysis results as graphs and layers
- Turning geographic information into GIS data
- Geographic data formats and non-geographic data formats
- Documenting important information about data with metadata
- Working with tables
- Exploring Network Analysis Tools
- Spatial Analysis
- Exploring Archydro Tool
- Exploring 3D Analysis Tool
- Creating a Map Layouts
- Adding Map Elements
- Data and Layer Properties
- Working with Web GIS Mapping
- Introduction to Geoserver
Creation of Water Prospect Map
Under this project you will learn how to creat Administrative Units, Road Network Map creation using Network Analysis, Asset Map Creation, Geology Map, Geomorphology Map, Contour Map Creation, Topographical Profile, Landuse and Lancover Map, Slop Map Creation, DEM(Digital Elevation Model) Creation, Watershed Map Creation, Drainage Map Creation, Structural Map, Hydrological Map